Saturday, January 3, 2009

What's up!?

New Year's Day, tradition is to head out with the R Clan and see what sort of deals there are. It is a PERFECT day to shop early since most people are in bed until mid-afternoon so the stores are quiet and the deals are typically plentiful right after Christmas! :) Fun in the car on the way home...it's amazing what can be done with a pack of Hubba Bubba and a camera with two kids! :)
As is tradition :) Husband was on the ice Thursday AM "slaying" the fish. Honestly, the picture doesn't do this thing JUSTICE... People... my Husband is a STUD. No two ways about it! This is a 5.5lb salmon that is currently wrapped in a towel in my freezer because he's tossing around MOUNTING the thing. (I said, no more dead animals on my wall but if he can show me a wall it would look ok on I might consider it! :) JEEPERS I love this guy!Apparently Sky is still an ice fisherwoman at heart... little/big fish never bothered her any... :)Friday night we headed to the "big city" for GA's bball game and a quick stop to see the fam. Here's a little series I like to call... "Find SIL L" :) The girl SERIOUSLY cracks me up. I LOVE getting her wound and then giggling like crazy! :)





And sadly... the reason we WENT to see the fam.... Brando is headed BACK to school today (Saturday) bball calls and he's got games coming up this week. We sure do miss you when you are not around buddy but play hard, study harder and summer will be here before you know it! :)just because...they are WICKED cute! :)

So GA's game didn't really end the way we'd hoped but it was one that kept us on our toes. Click on the collage to make it bigger. I thought while doing it, kinda seems a little "stalker-ish" :) sorry GA :) Hee hee hee!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

HUGE BUBBLE!!!! HUGE.

Titi is NUTS!!! Crazy!! I do believe that what you call her...isn't it?? HILARIOUS!!! Where's SIL L....love that game!!!

Good luck at school, Brando...see you in a few weeks...think PULLED PORK!!!!!! Hahaha