Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday....(The ECONOMY)

is now effecting me PERSONALLY....and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!

Saturday AM, Husband and I had some things to do in the "big city"...before we left the house I asked him if he would buy me a special prize while we were up there... with much skeptisim :) he agreed when I asked for a cup of coffee from my FAV. coffee shop... remember....here and here Well, now it looks like the above pic. :( :( My cafe is gone...my coffee shop is no longer and in its place has moved this nonsense about Paris. (BLECK!) ~ and the coffee was just so-so. :(

Further up the street I thought I should probably take a picture for memories sake of the place I bought my wedding gown....Since there was nothing LEFT in the store and this sign was in the window... :( WHAT IS happening to all that is RIGHT in the WORLD!!! :(

3 comments:

Janna said...

And unfortunately, I think this is the best it's going to be for awhile:-(

Janna said...

But cheer up! It barely costs a dime to hang out and have a good time;-)... Hey, that rhymes! HA!

TracyMichele said...

It makes me very sad to see DownTown shops close their doors. SUCH a great place down there. Hey.. maybe you could be working on a business plan to open your OWN coffee shop when the economy flips. Betcha can get a place for CHEAP in a couple years!!