Thursday, May 12, 2011

Minnie: The social butterfly

We all know the girl is a chatterbox...she loves just about ANYONE... and makes friends REALLY easy :) I'm SUPER happy about all of these traits. :) This past Sunday was a FIRST for her though. From our seats in church (yes, we are "Baptist" so we sit in the SAME seats every week :) it's just WHAT.WE.DO. :) Minnie has always been able to SEE Nana playing the organ but she's hasn't been willing to venture down the LONG isle to GET to her. This past week however... she made the trek. Stood right there, watched Nana and hung out until the end of the song. Then she quickly made her way back to me. SO cute. :)

I also like to joke about how when we go some place that requires a "buggy" aka shopping cart she says "Hi" to people like it's her JOB. And if you don't look at her, and say "hi" back...she only gets louder and more persistent. :) But lately... this past week or so....she has started with "Hi!" (nice and loud) and when someone responds, she follows it up by POKING me and yelling "MAMA!!!!" :) In case they were unsure who the lady PUSHING her in the buggy was.



I find it RIDICULOUSLY amusing albeit a bit embarrassing but it does THRILL my heart to hear someone....THIS little someone in particular... calling me MAMA! :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

What adorable pictures!!!!