Friday, May 6, 2011

Da'Park ~ TOO FAST.

This Mother's Day Weekend...I'm struggling....


I'm struggling with how we got from HERE....


or FROM HERE....

in SUCH a short amount of time...

I mentioned briefly back HERE about Glory and all that she is going through with watching her little butterfly sprout wings so she can fly...and how FAST it is going. I have been thinking a LOT about it this week. Appreciating every single SECOND....

And enjoying every 1st....

(please note the ice cream truck :) And no we DIDN'T buy them ice creams...they were happy enough with the music :)


J.T.'s Mom was with us at the park and helped to put some perspective in it... or at least agree that the time DOES fly by.... considering she witnessed both Liz and I grow up...and now stands there pushing MY little girl on a swing...





Too bad she couldn't tell us how to STOP.TIME. Ah well... I guess perspective just has to change so that we ENJOY every second.

Even when mine is mooching food from her friends...

man-handling them...




and running out of pictures :)


I guess she'll be posing in her prom dress and then her WEDDING dress soon enough. I just don't understand why it has to be SO fast.

No comments: