Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun at the Park with Dani

Last Thursday when the heat wave finally broke J.T. and I took the girls to the local park for a picnic and fun on the swings...it was Dani's first time and I think she was a big fan! Though I still have YET to find what this girl DOESN'T like :) she's SUCH a good sport!

and of course the girl who is an old hat at the swings...

had a BALL!
J.T. and I were a little protective about how much sun the girls got so we took them over to play in the shade for a bit with their toys....

Minnie is wondering if she rubs it for luck if she'll be able to sneak through the afternoon with no nap...
I LOVE baby feet...
Before we left we let them have one last ride on the swings...Minnie was JUST about snoozin' in hers so no great pics... it was time to leave
and we captured a "fight" over Sophie on video...they are great at sharing already!! :) We are proud Mama's!!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Pull....tug....chew....pull...tug...chew....