Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun with Friends :)

Minnie and I met up with J.T. and Dani on Tuesday to hit the local story 1/2 hour :) We had a great time and the girls had a blast... when we got home we did the photo shoot we know you all love... :) My wild, hippy, flower child. I do love that I can dress her now... :) the teen years scare me. I'll be honest. :)

They are so silly together... or maybe it is J.T. and I on the other side of the camera getting them to giggle that are silly :)



"Hey Minnie, do I scare you when I make my arms big like a lion?"
"I dunno Dani, do you like it when I smack you in the face?" :)
And perhaps the ONLY time in a girl's life when the pot belly...
rolly thighs...
and back fat are a good thing? :)

They don't come much cuter... had a great day with the great girls! :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Hahahaha....I love the 'baby conversation'....hahaha! Hilarious.

PS...she's going to be SO MAD when she's a teenager and she sees these pictures of her rolly-polly self on your blog for all the world to see! (It IS adorable though...I love baby chub!)