Saturday, May 8, 2010

Girl's Night Out with Mama H!!!

Thursday night Mama H talked me into leaving Minnie at home (with Husband of course :) and going out to a Girl's Night Out... a consignment shop she loves where they were serving FREE food, giving away FREE massages and FREE raffle prizes.... FREE?? I'M IN!! :)
Click on the pic to enlarge and see if you can figure out who is getting her FREE massage :)
FREE FOOD!! SIL L would have been ALL set... salad and breadsticks. Her kinda meal from the OG :)
Mama H's friend Nikki who, as it turns out, is a blast from my past... funny all the inter-connections of the Christian family circle :) At least that's how I'M going to remember her :) *wink wink* Mama H! :)

We had a great time, a lot of laughs and Daddy put Minnie to bed so it was a VERY relaxing evening for me :) fun times Mama H :) thanks for the invite!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Where is that consignment store? It looks like a good one!

Mama H said...

HILARIOUS!!!! The 'naughty Christian girl' photo still cracks me up...hahaha.

Momma S said...

I'm so sad I missed it.... next time?