Thursday, May 27, 2010

In the words of Minnie and Dani...

Minnie: On Tuesday I was really not feeling myself. I think there is something in my mouth that wants to poke through these things Mama calls "gums" and keeps rubbing. I didn't want to take a nap, I didn't want to hang out, I just was feeling, as Nana calls it "punk". So Mama took me over to see Dani to try and cheer me up... I wasn't real sure about it at first because that girl went RIGHT for my ear....oh yeah, and did I mention we can both sit up now and play?? We can... Dani: Seriously. Lemme at that ear... it is just sticking out there CRYING to be grabbed... I love all my toys but that looks like LOADS of fun!
Oh... what's that? You Mama's are making funny noises and trying to get us to BOTH look at the camera and smile? Yeah Right. How do you like me sticking my tongue out at you Ant Country Mouse! I just found it and I like to show it off :) are you impressed?
Minnie: Seriously. What is WITH this girl. Keep your mitts off!!!
Dani: but it is just so FUNNY when she stares at me with those big eyes and her mouth hanging open. I think she's a hoot!
Minnie: Awwww alright. I'll be a sport. Go ahead. Touch away.
Whoa... still a little tippy sitting up... want some help?
I said HELP. NOT STEALING MY SOPHIE!?!?! WHAT IN THE WORLD?
It's a good thing I'm easily distracted... your light up ball is a GOOD TIME. I don't have one of these at my house.
Weeeeeeeee thanks for sharing your toys Dani... you kept my mind off these things they call "teeth" for over an hour... Lemme know when yours start buggin' yah and you can come and play with MY toys at MY house...

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Did you see those eyes?? (When Dani had Sophie..) WHOA...when it comes to Sophie, she means business!

mykids4hisglory said...

That was a cute little narrative...LOVED it!