Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Thankful

Today... I'm thankful for...

a baby girl who loves to be outside
a baby girl who loves to be busy
girlfriends who come over for mid-morning chit chat
girlfriends who help feed my baby girl
family who loves baby girl ALMOST as much as Husband and I
70+ degree weather
a 1/2 mile private driveway where I can push my stroller with no worry of traffic
a 1/2 mile private driveway that leads to my home in the woods
a fresh mowed lawn
blue skies
my washing machine
sleeping all night last night
a Husband who gets up at 5AM with the baby girl
not so much the fact that my dog only has 3 legs because I miss him walking with me BUT that we got to KEEP him...
my pedicure
not having to go anywhere today
my deck
anticipation of spending the evening with Husband
and the fact that he makes ALL of the above... possible.