Saturday, May 15, 2010

Minnie's New Friend

This week was a little busy between Bible Study, time with Momma S, an afternoon with Laura Jane, Daddy's track meet, and lunch with old co-workers (including JJ :) and not a ONE picture was taken... whoopsie.

After Bible Study on Tuesday, J.T., Dani, Minnie and I headed to a local toy store that I'd been wanting to check out since I was PG... I went in hopes that they would have "Sophie" I thought that my drooling, chewing, everything in her mouth babe might think this little lady was a good time... Don't let THIS face fool you (she was in need of a nap :)
They became fast friends...
and I look forward to their relationship developing and keeping my girl happy for a long time to come... 12 years right? It takes 12 years for all their teeth to come in?? :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

If she's still chewing on that thing at age 12, you're going to have a serious problem on your hands. I'm just sayin'...

*wink*

Anonymous said...

I like the first picture best...she is trying to figure out what her relationship with this Sophie will be! With the look that she is given...I must wonder...will she be the wise confident speaker of her thoughts and emotions like her momma? As well as showing them on her face? I would be ever so happy if she was...because we would love and respect her for being such an honest and true woman!
LOVES,
LJC