Saturday, May 22, 2010

Faster + Higher = Happier

On Thursday Liz and I met at another Library to try out their story "20 min" :) after we went to the park for some chit chat, a picnic and apparently so the ladies could take a nap :) they both fell asleep in their respective Mama pouches. It enabled Liz and I to have great conversation and realize we are NOT ALONE even though somedays it REALLY feels like it :) When the girls woke up we took 3 minutes to put them in the swings (since I forgot Minnie's hat AGAIN!!!! BUT no worries MIL I have one packed IN HER DIAPER BAG!! :) I worry a bit that my girl has no fear... she is still a little head wobbly but she doesn't care.... higher Mama!! :) Faster!!!!
She LOVED it :)
Pheebs was also a fan...
She's just a little more reserved about her love for the swing :)
There's a "Flirty" look for yah Mama H :)
SUCH a great day with the girls yesterday... made it even BETTER that it was Liz's birthday and WE got to spend the day with her... blessed!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

OH MY WORD!!! Look at the smiles! I love it...these pictures are awesome!!!