Friday, May 7, 2010

Annual Track Girl's Feed

I love the long line of cars coming up the drive... It gets me all excited for the chaos that is to ensue Please note... salad to feed 35+, two pots of spag on the stove, 5 loaves of italian bread in the oven and the crock pot on the right of your screen holding Husband's homemade MEAT sauce...
She has NO idea what is about to happen...
WHOA! :) Good thing there is that familiar face in the crowd of "awwwwwws" :)
After dinner, as is the tradition, nerf basketball or in this particular year... nerf throw the ball wildly in the vicinity of the hoop and laugh as Husband has to jump out of the way


Good times with my home filled with teenage girls... I'm not rushing/wishing the time away but I excited for the time that Minnie is apart of this team and they are her friends filling our home with giggles and fun!! :)

No comments: