Saturday, May 21, 2011

Guess Who's in "LABOR"?

YEP!!! :) They got a call yesterday that they are havin'.... a BOY! :) SOOOOOO stinkin' excited for this family and what a PLEASURE to call them my friends and be able to witness God's handiwork for the back .... uh.... almost a year. :) Baby is due sometime in the next month and Mama H will be traveling to meet with the birth mom on Monday. I know they continue to covets your prayers throughout the next oh.... well.... let's see.... I'm going to go with... 18 YEARS! :) But specifically the next few days and 4 weeks give or take :)

Also, please remember this birth mom. I can't IMAGINE what she is going through but God has a plan for her and what a witness the H family will be to her. I'm sure of it. And what an amazing thing to carry this baby to term and not take another way out. Praise Jesus for this baby and I can't WAIT TO MEET HIM!!!! :)

YAHOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Praise God indeed! We are still in awe of it all. I can't wait to hug this sweet, young girl. She has more courage than I can even fathom. She's certainly a blessing to our family. Thanks again for going 'through' all of this with us. :)