Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Faces only the "CountryRents" can love...

On Saturday, we headed to MIL's front stoop to hang with family and watch the annual parade. I love small town living and this is it at it's finest! My family, friends and candy thrown to the kids. A good time had by all :)


Don't worry someone caught her before she headed into the main DRAG!





watching with Daddy...this is exciting stuff for the future mayor of this area... :)

JJ and I showed up dressed VERY similar and this picture is JUST for the CountryRents :) I mean, really... who else CARES? :)

silly Aunnie!!!

Snuggles good-bye...

She sure does LOVE her "Waah-Gee" :)

and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for sharing these precious moments with us:)
CR