Sunday, July 3, 2011

J.T.'s Baby "Sprinkle"

"sprinkle" in quotes because Liz heard it somewhere and I'm stealing it :) We had the opportunity to bless J.T. and her new baby set to arrive in 3 1/2 weeks, last Sunday. What a great way to end my time away from Hubby ~ I told Mama H and Momma Sunshine my belly was in flip flops waiting for J.T. to be surprised and Husband to drive in after not seeing him for 5 days.... I could hardly stand the anticiaption :)


Waiting, waiting... T Family arrives and J.T. swears she was surprised... this was of course POSED but she says she had NO idea :)we kept it small with just a few close friends and family members...



and enjoyed the company even more than ooing and ahhing over all those teenie tiny clothes and you KNOW how we LOVE to ooh and ahhh over those :)


but by FAR the best part had to be that the little girls had a bit of a visit as well... :)


no no.. she really IS this MUCH of a diva :) hee hee hee J.T. :)




the AWESOME "nack" table! Cake courtesy of Liz, and the rest courtesy of everyone else... yum yum!Selfishly I was just psyched to spend an afternoon with MY peeps... these girls stepped UP when I had last MINUTE (literally) requests of treats and veggies. They just speak LOVE to me ALL the time and I am SO blessed to call them friends!




But speaking of DIVAS... :) not sure why but she couldn't put those shades on without opening her mouth like that! :)


and little Prince Charming with all his little princesses :)

I can't believe that "some" of the girls in this pic are onto round TWO (it's NOT ME!).... wasn't it just last week when we were meeting at the library with our little nurslings who slept more than they were awake?

This little sass is about all I CAN handle right now :) Pa-Pa hooked up the sprinkler for she and her friends and she couldn't have been more THRILLED...

Especially when this little one actually went under the sprinkler for her :) full BELLY laughs from my girl at Dani getting wet :)

Pheebs!!!!





I love it!


You *might* be a Redneck IF.... (Ho-Hahn!) :)



and did I mention that DADDY came home?!!?!? :) this little one has no IDEA how her world is going to change... but in about 25 years or so the siblings will be the BEST of friends :) Just hang onto that J.T. :)


a GREAT day all around... I think J.T. was blessed, we enjoyed amazing food, wonderful company and a great visit with old and new friends.... yeah... all reasons to have big cheesy smiles :)


No comments: