Thursday, July 21, 2011

SELAH ~ Girl's Night OUT!

On Saturday ~ (I know, it's THURSDAY and I'm just now getting this up here :) SUMMER... does it to me everytime! :) GA, Liz, Momma S and I hit the road to see one of my FAVORITE groups ~ SELAH! As an added bonus, Adam Joel, opened for them and the girl there on the left... his sister? She's in my current Bible Study. I kinda felt like a groupie :) We were encouraged and lifted up, enjoying each other, the music, the ride and the summer night weather.



But the BEST BEST BEST part of the night....

was listening to the harmony of these three... I could listen to Amy Perry ALL night. She is AMAZING!





I felt so blessed to spend an evening with these three gals and SO special that Husband would encourage me to go and take care of Minnie and everything at home. I am a well LOVED girl and I was sure feelin' it that night.


If you haven't heard anything by Selah, do a quick YouTube search. You'll be blessed. :)

No comments: