Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ah, Laura Jane....

I found out on TUESDAY that my BFF had been in the hospital since SUNDAY.... *sniff, sniff* So as soon as I found out I hit the road for the big city to see her for myself... I don't like it when my family and friends are in the hospital... not even a little bit... When I walked in and saw her hooked to all these wires and tubes I pretty much fell apart, and in true LJ fashion she made ME feel better. Always concerned about everyone ELSE that girl. Thankfully she is doing MUCH better as evidenced by these pics. That is her "soon to be" brother in law giving her a much needed back rub.... What a GREAT guy!

The next day, HB decided she needed to see her for herself as well so we had some good girly time in the hopsital room... I do love my redheads :) (Big hair pics for CountryDad and GA :)



WE are SO happy that LJ is on the mend, sprung from the hospital and thanks to modern medicine... will be just fine. You hear me, Laura Jane? JUST FINE! :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

The 'other' redhead is sending SQUEEZES and LOVE to you, Miss Laura Jane! Glad to hear that you're on the mend. :)

Anonymous said...

On the mend. Julia thinks she was big bad and scary walking into the hospital with her finger a waggin', but she never scared me!!!!