Friday, February 22, 2013

A Girl and her Daddy

I try to tell Husband how important he is to these little ladies... there will NEVER be anyone who comes CLOSE to "hero" like HE will for these girls... Country Dad took me on a DATE to the big city when I was 13... F Parkaredies (seriously... no idea how to spell it and it's been gone for a LONG time :) I ordered the scallops. Hands done...one of THE BEST moments in my childhood.
Ready to "Rock 'n Roll" all before 7AM

There is just a different bond between girls and their Daddy's and as a Mama to TWO of them I'm OK with that :) Thankfully I have an AMAZING Dad who set such a great example for me of God my heavenly Father...

It's all about building those memories...

sharing fun stuff together...



and falling in love with the first and only man in her life (for a REALLY LONG TIME!) :) Husband is the one who sets the example on how my girls should expect to be treated....

He shows the little ladies how to value, love, and cherish their Mama and they couldn't have a better TEACHER




He is present... available...and seriously... just a good time to be around :)



It's no wonder she loves him ALMOST as much as I do.... 


*ice fishing pics all courtesy of "Mrs. Guinny"*

No comments: