Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Date Night IN

Husband's got some "stuff" goin' on... medical stuff...doctor stuff...physical stuff...so with a little help from my "friends" I planned a date night IN for us...flowers courtesy of sweet "Yiz"... blue hydrangeas no less... (wedding flower HELLO :) 

Our favorite meal...steak, asparagus, mashed potatoes, warm bread, a bottle of Pinot Noir and cheesecake for dessert...

Red dress courtesy of Mama H oh so many years ago...black boots courtesy of Glory...and ALONE time with my guy courtesy of SIL L and sweet Sky. Blurry pic... well... I shouldha checked to make sure it came out OK but to be honest... THE FOOD WAS HOT! Do you know the last time I ate HOT FOOD where I didn't have to get ANYTHING FOR ANYONE? :) Yeah... October. :)
I love this guy more than life itself...

1 comment:

Mama H said...

SO FUN!

WHOA...red dress...man, you DO keep your clothes forever, don't you??!!?? I love that about you!!!!