Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Itchy Cabin Fever

I know it happens EVERY YEAR....and maybe it's because that stinkin' G-PON (you know what I'm talkin' about?) site keep sending me destination coupons for places like THIS...

But I'm SOOOO ready for outdoor time, things to look forward to on the calendar and warm sunshine with GREEN in my yard...

Even though THESE are the colors HE'S giving me right now...
  

Pretty sure THESE guys scrounging around on the only patch of "dirty grass" are ready for winter to be over as well...




Am I the only one going stir crazy and wishing for adventure that doesn't involve wiping noses or stomach bugs? 

1 comment:

~*~Heather~*~ said...

February is the worst! Thankfully it's almost over and spring is coming :) I'll remind you of this post when we're dealing with woodchucks and cows ;)