Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Blizzard of Feb 2013

While some of us were doing this....

others of us were dealing with THIS....




Yes I DO haul out the crafts/glitter glue and markers by 7:45 AM when Daddy's gone, thanks for asking




19 degrees and wind chills of below 0 ~ 5 foot snow drifts and we are NOT amused....

Thank GOODNESS for the CountryRents who were supposed to head out of town today but due to the storm are delayed... I would NOT have been able to do it without them... shoveling, snow removal and plowing are all things I CAN do...but when I'm juggling a 3 year old and worse yet... :) a 6 month old... it gets a little more tricky. NOT having to plow my driveway was HUGE....thank you. Now I'm not trapped here tied up by the little monkeys I'm raising until the spring thaw.

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Praise God that you had help!!! The picture of yourself is BEAUTIFUL...natural and stunning..just for the record-you're a rockstar. I would have sat inside and cried if it were me. :)