Sunday, February 17, 2013

Public Service Announcement

On Thursday Husband came home and I RAN FOR THE HILLS...asked if it would be OK to run to a local grocery store BY.MY.SELF. Not sure if it was the wild crazy eyes I had or the fact that I was still in my sweats but he readily agreed :) 

While zipping around the store I noticed "MEGA STUFF" Oreos. Now.. it is no secret I am a HUGE Oreo fan! :) as are the R clan... so as soon as I got home I called their house and talk to D-man.. he hadn't heard of them but was SUPER excited! :) Next day... Friday Night Dinner... and guess what he pulled outta the "snack pantry"... man I love that BIL L of mine! :) SOOOOO this is whatcha get... of course less cookies in the package but who cares... you get MORE FROSTING... on the right is a "normal" double stuff and on the left is the MEGAAAAAAAAA STUFFED :)
SO... unless you are Mama H who claims to actually prefer the cookie over the filling (gasp) GET THESE for a little tasty treat! :) YUM!

This PSA is mostly just for the Boy-Z sisters and SIL L... don't waste your time/$. Falsies is WAY better still... this does go on smooth and doesn't get all hard and crusty but there is NO volume whatsoever. 
Just my 2 cents. :)

image credit