Monday, February 11, 2013

Minnie

Sweet sweet 3 year old girl of mine.... we have had BATTLES this past week you and me... you are pushing EVERY button I have, testing ALL the limits and doing things that you KNOW are just down right naughty...

and it def. didn't help you and I that Daddy's annual ice fishing trip was this past weekend with a blizzard where we were trapped together :) I think you are just about DONE hangin' with me :) BUT... since the blog is about capturing the GOOD and not focusing on what is our REALITY ;) I want you to remember... we did have SOME fun this week trapped inside....


MVI 0117 from Country Mouse on Vimeo.

MVI 0119 from Country Mouse on Vimeo.

It's just up to everyone else to figure out which one of us is having MORE fun... I love you sweet, sassy, spirited girl of mine...

No comments: