Saturday, February 16, 2013

Camera Dump

The goings on over the past week... well some of it... biscuits with molasses...

just like "Uncle Ralph" :) (and just as a side note for "Yiz"... she also had steak that night but it hadn't been cut up yet...lest you think she was only eating brown rice and biscuits :) hee hee hee

On Wednesday Sweet MIL came with me to the "big city" so I could have the girls pics taken for Miss B's 6 month milestone... sure wish they had the "horses" in the photo store...smiles from Minnie would have been SO MUCH EASIER :) 

I have successfully avoided going round and round on this thing because I pawn it off on the grandparents :) I LOVE GRANDPARENTS! :)


Not to be outdone in the smile department while her sister was having...

the TIME OF HER LIFE! :)

On Thursday... Valentine's Day there was a spontaneous trip in "Yiz's" van with her BFF. I mean really...who DOESN'T want to spend V-Day with their BFF? :) 

These two sure did! :) 

No comments: