Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day Two... No email...

I'm NOT going to make it. Literally... NOT going to make it. I HAVE to be able to "talk" to HER all day everyday if I WANT TO. We have been "talking" for more than TEN YEARS!!!!!!

One of my co-workers asked me this AM "well, really, how much do you email outside...." my response... "you have no idea. I am the QUEEN of multi-tasking. I credit it to the big globe company where I did tech support. I could IM 3 friends, email my girlfriends AND fix computers via the phone ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I am a multi-tasking goddess when it comes to work. I RARELY have piles of work on my desk and I am a ROCK star when it comes to getting things done.

I'm seriously... not going to make it.

JJ, you should know... there has been talk of emails getting routed from TN to you and your internal email to me and then back out again. We are thinking a couple of days of THAT and you'll come up with some sort of WORK AROUND email address for me. :) wink wink NUDGE NUDGE!!!!

OR I REALLY MIGHT JUST GO CRAZY!!!!! (or have to find another job which will drive Husband CRAZY! :))

1 comment:

mykids4hisglory said...

Ooops...nm my comment on the previous post. Not all of us can schedule wine or coffee...I'm sorry!!