Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Juliology

MOUTH​OLOGY​
What is your salad​ dress​ing of choic​e?​
Hidden Valley Ranch

What is your favorite fast food restaurant​?​
McDonald’s (oh yah. I said it outloud)

What is your favorite sit-​down restaurant​?​
The Pepperclub

What are your pizza​ toppings of choice?​
Spinach, broccoli, roni, red onion, mushrooms

What do you like to put on your toast​?
Margarine… sometimes cinnamon and sugar

TECHNOLOGY​
What is your wallpaper on your computer?​
At home, a picture of Rebound and Kylie right now but that changes ALMOST daily :)
At work, CJ

What is your wallpaper on your cell phone​?​
BAH! That’s funny because my phone is from 1988… wallpaper? No there is an image… it’s a flower.

BIOLO​GY
Are you right​-​handed or left-​handed?​
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?​
Gross. No.

What is the last heavy ​item you lifted?​
The laundry basket from downstairs to upstairs with 2 loads of laundry in it!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?​
No, thank GOODNESS!

BULL[​CRAP]​OLOGY​
If it were possible, would ​you want to know the day you were going to die?
No.

If you could​ change your name, what would you change it to?
I actually like my name. It’s not freaky weird but I don’t know anyone else who has it. :)

What color​/​s looks good on you?
Teal. Seriously. My mother tried to get me to wear it all the time growing up and I HATED it… now I see she was right. It DOES look good on me :)

Have you ever swall​owed a non-​food item by mistake?​
A fly. NASTY. NASTY NASTY.

Have you ever saved​ someone'​s life?​
No

Has someone ever saved yours​?​
Jesus

DAREOLOGY
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $​200,​000?
No. Are you kidding me with that? There is BONE involved. NASTY.

Would you never blog again for $​50,​000?​
Yes. Husband would make me :)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $​1000?
​if it was green chili hot sauce and a SMALL bottle

Would you, without fear of punishment​, take a human life for $​1,​000,​000?​
No.

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket?​
Nothing.

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house​?​
Both

Could you live with roommates?​
Does Husband count? :) I live with him and I LOVE it. :)

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
If you know me, you know this is impossible to answer. I have NO IDEA how many pairs of “clickers” I own :)

Last time you had a run-​in with the cops?​
Honestly, can’t remember. That’s good. :)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Awwwww…. Do I HAVE to!?!??!

LASTO​LOGY
Last Friend you talke​d to?“talked” Email back and forth with Tracy, actually TALKED to outside of work, Husband this AM :)

Last person who called you?
Ryan or John not sure...

Person you hugged?
​Husband

FAVORITOLOGY
Number?​
3

Season?​
Summer

CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone?​
Yep

Mood?​
Bored (OBVIOUSLY! :))

Listening to?
Taylor Swift

Watching?​
My screen duh. I’m TYPING.

Worrying about​?​
How I’m going to sit here for the next 3 hours

RANDOMOLOGY
First​ place​ you went this am?
Work

What can you not wait to do?
Meet up with Laura Jane and her friend Bri tonight for a wine tasting and dinner at a Mexican place! Yum yum!

What'​s the last movie​ you saw?
Dan in Real Life

Do you smile often​?​
I think so

Are you a friendly person?​
Sure. :)

No comments: