Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I couldn't say it better...

Stealing the subject from Tracy :)

stuff going on in my own family unit, lots of stuff going on in my parental family unit and my in law family unit.... and this song just reached through the radio to my heart this morning....

David Crowder Band ~ You Never Let Go
When clouds veil sun And disaster comes
Oh, my soul Oh, my soul
When waters rise And hope takes flight
Oh, my soul Oh, my soul Oh, my soul
Ever faithful Ever true
You I know You never let go You never let go
You never let go You never let go
When clouds brought rain And disaster came
Oh, my soul Oh, my soul
When waters rose And hope had flown
Oh, my soul Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul Overflows Oh, what love, oh, what love Oh,
my soul Fills hope Perfect love that never lets go
Oh, what love, oh, what love Oh, what love,
oh, what love In joy and pain In sun and rain
You're the same Oh, You never let go

No comments: