Friday, May 23, 2008

Happier Posts

Laurie has totally rocked my world and set me up so that I am not so grouchy anymore because I am "talking" to she and Tracy all day again. Life is decent. Wouldn't say it's GOOD but decent. :) Here's what's been going on...

Pic of dinner for yah T... this was from Tuesday night.. vegetarian for me... this was the pesto thing.... sausage with Husbands... came out alright but I think it was a LITTLE garlicy. Typically that doesn't bother me but WHEEEEEWWWWW too much for my belly. Ick.
My parents, MIL AND LAURA JANE came for dinner last night!!!! Laura Jane, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when you come to family stuff. I honestly cannot tell you how it makes my heart swell and how excited I get when you come to things that I invite you to where my family is. You know they all love you like their own and I am sooooo blessed to have YOU in MY FAMILY!!!

Seriously... who doesn't love a face like this! :) Hong Kong... haven't heard a comment from yah in a while. Do you think he's sick of the camera yet!?!? :) :) Exciting stuff for tonight...MIL, my Mum and I are headed to a BROADWAY SHOW!! (no, not in NY... but Broadway for northern New England!!) :) soooo excited to hang with my mothers tonight!! :)

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

1) I love how S dresses up for dinner. LOL
2) I was thinking.. do the 'rents EVER eat at home anymore? Sheesh. If they aren't eating there.. they are eating at JJ's.
3) Remind me.. did you make your own pesto?

Country Mouse said...

1) Track practice :) could you not tell that I was in velour pants and a long-sleeved t-shirt. MIL, Laura and I went for a long walk UP the mountain!!! :)
2) Nah. :) not if they can help it. :) They LOVE to be out out out... Grampa is getting oh so grouchy every day more and more :(
3) Nope. T.S. came in a shaky container. I took a pic of that but didn't post it because it didn't come out very well... check out their website though :)