Friday, May 9, 2008

Thursday night dinner...

I LOVE dinner with friends on Thursday nights. For me the "official" TND has been going on since I was in my 20's... getting together on Thursday nights and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I love Thursday's anyway I think for the six simple reasons I like to call... FRIENDS. :) THE TV SHOW. :)
So what a treat to hang out with the S family, enjoy Lynne's awesome food and just catch up!!!

We started the evening with a special surprise visitor on the way out of our long dirt road (driveway :) and I know his Mama will be watching today so here's one for her.... kinda dark. Sorry about that :)
After an AWESOME dinner we all headed outside to play... well the kids and boys did... we girls did what we do best and chatted... :) Until the bugs got the best of us.... WICKED bad... :) Thanks for the smoky fire to help keep them away Christopher! :) :) Yah. YOU try to keep this one still long enough for a picture. I should get some sort of AWARD. :) CUTE though... isn't he?? :)
Thanks for having us over!! So fun!! :)

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Black flies or mosquitos? Because I DO have a tip for mosquito repelling. Plant rosemary in pots and place them around the yard. They are a natural mosquito repellant. :)

Country Mouse said...

Black flies... any herb remedies for those? :)

TracyMichele said...

Stay inside.