Sunday, May 11, 2008

You might be a redneck if....



(stick with me... I'll get to the redneck joke)




Started off the day at MIL's eating breakfast MOSTLY cooked by Husband, BIL, and Brando... great job men... it was yummmmmmYYYYY :) no pics of that... apparently too busy stuffing my face. :)


Sunday School and church and then OFF to J, J & CJ's for lunch with my parents and the grandparents... good times... good times

JJ had it under control but Husband IS the best BBQ-er and loves to do it so he stepped up... meanwhile... JJ was obviously BUSY... as you can see below...You might be a redneck if... your mother spends her mother's day on a 4 wheelers... IN HIGH HEELS!!!! :) Just because I'm oh so proud of making my first batch of homemade chocolate frosting. :) Grampa's b-day is Friday so we celebrated early :)From there it was OFF to D's b-day party.... oh yes... sing the song with me now won't you... it was the DAY THAT NEVER ENDS.... ITS JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRRRRRRIIIEEENNNDDDD..... :)


The boy is going to hit DOUBLE digits tomorrow... and with the age 10 comes... well... see if you can guess...

OH yah.... AND BRAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDDDOOOO'S hoooommmeeeeee!!! :) Husband at the grill again but this time just for me... I like my dogs WELL done... :)
Back inside for presents.... (and this wasn't even ALL the kids :)I like to call this... "Park and the LAAAAAAYYYYYDDDDEEEESSSSS" :) hee hee hee...HOME TO CRASH.... now that I'm logging off the computer and you have all been successfully updated on the WEEKEND.

No comments: