Thursday, May 1, 2008

Geek...

Because I'm a geek... a lil'bit... :) THIS is exciting news to me... last night when Husband got home it was about 9:45 and he let the dog outside... (Reebsie doesn't feel the need to go outside when it just the two of us home because he's too busy sulking and watching down the driveway for Daddy to come home. Pah-THET-TIC!!!) And Husband says... "hey, we have a package!!" It was from my insulin pump supply company... hrrrmm... I had ordered supplies but I got everything last week and the week before... NO idea what could be in the box....

VERY excited to open THIS!!!! (click the link ~ the word "this" CountryDad :))

Minimed has had a meter to check your sugar for a few years however it was a BD brand and I am a snobby One Touch girl...:) come on... its what I've always used and why mess with 16 years of something that's WORKED for me? :) So.... to open this new One touch meter.. that will send an INFRARED BEAM to my pump to keep track of my sugars... ROCK ON. PSYCHED about this.... really... PSYCHED. :)

3 comments:

~ Laurie said...

so will adjust how much insulin you need automatically with out you telling it?

Deanne said...

Ok, that is just cool!!

Country Mouse said...

Nah... I still have to do that... virtual pancreas