Sunday, May 4, 2008

The weekend... try to keep up...

As I sit and eat the dinner of champions... cheese, crackers, dried apricots and a glass of Chardonnay... I take you back to FRIDAY... yes... all the way back.. so try to keep up... oh wait... Friday was a whirl wind of cheeseburgers/hamburgers and shuffling kids out the door to softball/baseball practice, a sleepover and none of that had to do with Husband or I so we just got to eat, hang out with Mama and head home. :) Nice Friday. :)


Moving right along... Saturday AM I spent at church for GIRLS ONLY!!! :) It was a BLAST!!! Enjoyed sitting with my MIL and having her all to myself :) as well as a dear woman from my church who means the world to Husband and I.... with her 3 SIL's, her daughter and her granddaughter. We were surrounded by FUN that is FOR SURE!!! (Auntie Joyce and her clan for those of you that are in the know...:)) Watched a Patsy Clairmont video that was so appropriate and HYSTERICAL and laughed the whole time. What fun!!!


The laughter never stopped... honestly, my abs are killing me and this is MY kind of work-out :) We hooked up with D&R and hitched a ride with them...(yah, they left us in the car unattended while they dropped off their son... what can I say!? :) Make good use of your time ladies :)only to meet up (on purpose) with BIL, SIL and their two friends (Another couple). We hit the new Texas Roadhouse (YUMMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!) Reb, member when we used to say that your new married name would make you totally sound like an author? I'm gettin that from this pic! :) you look GORG!!! :) and then it was off to the show... :)



Home late and up early Sunday (this is what CountryDad calls burning the candle at both ends...:) to head to "Brandon's Hotel" yah.. google that? Wonder what pops up. ON second thought don't. :)


One reason and one reason only... but that will get its OWN post... Just kidding... we went to help pack up his room, one year of college down... 3 to go big guy! finish up strong and enjoy the time in school... real life... yah... that's just not a good time most of the time... course if you are your Uncle and your grandmother..... life gets REMARKABLY better come end of June... keep it in mind. :)
We took the two STUDS with us at the 1/2 way point... I mean REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY...

We went to lunch in PRACTICALLY...... VT.... :)Due to the size of our party they had to split us up. Ended up being 4 at one table and the other 9 at another... these were the first two to raise their hands when Husband holler out "Wife and I will take two kids!!!!" (WHAT!?!? Yah, my idea of two kids is Brando and well.. you'll find out in a minute...:) just kidding... we got the funniest girls in the bunch... can'tcha tell? and don't worry Moms they were VERY well behaved :) Husband would have it no other way dontcha know? :)The "adults" :)Did a little window shopping before we headed back to the cars... I don't really think THIS picture needs an explanation? :) I only wish I'd thought of it first.... :)Packed up and back in the car for the trek home... how we ended up with his DIRTY laundry I'll never know... but Brando just so YOU know... it will be clean when you pick it up... (your welcome) :)A slight err in direction enabled us THESE pictures from the car.... enjoy!!! Home by 6ish.... and now off to snuggle with Husband to finish off this weekend... There you go COUNTRYDAD... THERE IS YOUR POST.

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

AHH.. where do I start!? Who is the chic hiding behind the menu? Someone must have tipped her off on your new addiction. LOL.

B's little one (not sure if she wants names here or not) looks JUST.LIKE.HIS.DAD! HOLY COW! Cutie, nonetheless. ;)

What good sports taking the 2 girls to your table. I guess those girls know where their bread is buttered! Husband and CountryMouse will take right care of them! LOVE it.

Thanks for the update. Looks like a fun weekend. (review of the Cable Guy??)