Friday, May 30, 2008

Abs of steel....

Yes, I went home from work yesterday.... I am now convinced it is allergies. With a cough. Lovely. Kidlet and Bethany... let me know if you don't think that we should come tonight... honestly, totally, your call and I will understand either way. It is a dry annoying cough that you can tell is induced by TREE POLLEN... but I still would not want to risk anything so you let me know what you think.

So Husband (amazing man) tried to cheer me up and guess who got a new job at our FAVORITE LOCAL ice cream shop!?!?!? :) Who cares if we were JUST there on Sunday (blush) GA wasn't there on Sunday!! :) :)


Can you tell the cheering up worked?? mmmmm?? He looks handsome as ever... me... clearly still irritated :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

5 comments:

ayellis said...

I think you're still good to come. Dad & Beth have bad allergies too. Mom won't be up and about for the whole party, and if you want to visit her upstairs you can just put on a doctor-approved mask.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! btw....forgot to tell you that the girl I was working with thought that you were my sister!!
AND I HAD TOLD HER MY SISTER WAS 24!!
It must be the asparagus!! hhehehe!!=]

~ Laurie said...

Is that the only shirt Husband owns? We see it in so many pictures....well aside from 126 button-ups for school. :)

Country Mouse said...

24?? for a girl getting ready to crossover to 31... oh how thankful I am to that sweet precious girl... I'm going to TIP her the next time we are in there. :) See... now if it IS the aspragus I think you should start eating it NOW... By the time you turn 31 people will think YOU are 12!!! :) :)

Deanne said...

Is that Shaw's Ridge?!?! Oh sweet mercy!!