Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

We always start with breakfast at the CountryRents...Muffinman was no exception...big squeeze from me if you can tell me what he's "saying" in this picture...
He and CountryMum got their groove on with some Christmas music before presents and while the dishes got cleaned up (special shout out to SIL J for doing all those dishes!! :)
CountryMum looks pleased with her gift from us...
And introducing my Nannie T!! :) She doesn't like to go out much so I feel so special that she makes a point to come to Christmas morning at the CountryRents...
Muffin pretending he's oh so happy...
No so much. :) Poor kiddie was a teenie bit tired...
Sweet Nannie and CountryMouse...
True Colors :)
From the CountryRents we headed to MIL's for the rest of the day. I forced the kids to pose for a pic before. I love how cute these four are together... look at the arms around each other, hands on knees... so cute :)
Pretty much how Reebsie spent the hours opening gifts... right under Husband's feet in the mix of things grouchy because he couldn't snag a nap....
These two just being silly :)
SIL L and I got Brando a VERY VERY special Christmas present... :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)
Clearly he doesn't mind TOO much... and he couldn't stay mad at HER anyway... or she'd have to return the i~Touch he got for Christmas!!!! :) Lucky dog!
So handsome!
Brando and Sky who is apparantly going on age 16 in this pic with her hair-do! :)
See... don't feel TOO bad for Reebsie, he snagged some naps afterall....
I think this the face I get when he just about DONE with the camera :) I'm scared.
Good thing for me, these two never get sick of it! :) oh wait.. did I say two... I meant THREE :) Little Mister sneaking in behind us! :)
What would Christmas be if Husband didn't have to put something together and Sky wasn't wearing homemade pjs!? HA! It would NOT be Christmas.

Hope you all had a wonderful time with your friends and family... we sure did!!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

It looks like you had an awesome Christmas! I'm so happy that your holiday went so well.

PS...love JJ's hat...RANDOM, EH??!!?? hahaha

Anonymous said...

That shirt is so wrong...but hilarious, you come up with some pretty good ones, I am scared to think of whats next!! hahahhaha!!
and YES..this is GA:)

mykids4hisglory said...

GA-I'm afraid you should be scared...very scared...LOL!
Country Mouse-how blessed you were with all of your Christmas festivities!!!