Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Giddy

I was BEYOND excited for an impromptu Tuesday night dinner with EVERYONE at MIL's tonight before we went to see you know who play some bball... she didn't disappoint, even if it DID take the team until the 4th quarter! :) We do LOVE you GA :)

The handsome men...
The silly girls...
OH... didn't you "hear" me say EVERYONE!?!?! HEY... there's MIL and... oh yeah... BRANDO!!!!! Remember the "shirt"?? It's BURIED under those top two layers. Little stinker wouldn't display his "Bulldogs" t-shirt but figured he'd pacify TiTi and Ant ME! :) Not so much buddy... not so much!
My giggly partners in crime...
I think in this picture Brando is trying to decide what style cut of diamond would look best on you know who's finger in the year 2013...
...speaking of fingers... HUSBANDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
I love my family! :) I had so much fun tonight and GA and Brando are really SUCH good sports to put up with all the ribbing and joking!!! Thanks for being such good sports (pun intended:) you two! You know we love you lots!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Aaaaaawww...I LOVE IT!!!! I love the slight harassment too...it's funny...and awe inspiring at the same time.

COME ON, YOU TWO!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey ya know at this rate you better push plans back to like 2020....even if I did get a "wink" in the dark!! AHAHA!!:)

Mama H said...

A wink in the dark? I sense a STORY!!!!!! Do tell...