Sunday, December 14, 2008

Saturday Night....Sunday

We tried to go shopping....with "Crash" (you may have noticed her mentioned on Mama H's blog) and her hubby along with L&L....



Probably should have called ahead to see if they had power huh....??

Lil' Miss doesn't look thrilled to be with all the "big kids"....
But she sparkled up! and it was fun having her with us!! :)Sunday I skipped out of church a tad early to meet up with BriBri to watch.... Awww yeah... I was TOTALLY a "teenie bopper" and read the book so I had to watch the movie!! It was SO fun hanging out with JUST BriBri though and I think girlfriend, we need to do that more often!!!!
Such a great weekend and I'm so sad to see it gone but still more fun on the way... with a concert this week and Christmas Party Weekend next weekend.... WHOOOHOOOO!!! :) BRING IT ON!!!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

HYSTERICAL....as if you tried to go shopping amongst all of this!