Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Bets!!!

When I thought of what pictures to use for your B-day post this was the FIRST one that I KNEW I had to use. It is my all time fav. pic of you. You just look like you are so happy and Bri~Bri looking oh so cute posin' with her pretty Mama :) I love it! This picture is just classic... it is just what you are... who you are and your reason for being...those three children around you and of course the one we didn't know would make her appearance just one year later... What do I say to the woman who allowed me the privilage and honor of watching the miracle of life? How do you even THANK someone for letting you be a part of that intimate, personal day? How do you repay someone for letting you into something so beautiful and wonderful that you are a changed person because of it? I honestly don't have the words. You will never know how much that meant to me, how often I think about how strong you are and how beautiful. Thank you for always making me laugh, always having a story to tell, and always taking care of whomever needs it.... Happy Birthday Bets!!!

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Happy Birthday indeed! My eyes are all glossed over...what an awesome post. You hit the nail on the head...Bets IS always looking for ways to help people. It's a gift of hers!

PS...I had no idea that you got to see her miracle...what an awesome story!

Anonymous said...

Okay so my eyes are more than glossed over...they are indeed teary. That was just too much. You have a wonderful way with words. Thank you for making my day even better!

I had a wonderful birthday. Thanks to everyone.