Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Fun! Come on, you KNOW you wanna do it!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift... usually paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL!
3. When do you put up the tree? Typically the 2nd Sunday in December
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day
5. Do you like eggnog? EEWWWW ~ no.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'm not sure??
7. Hardest person to buy for? Husband... I always want it to be SO super special and I NEVER have good ideas for things like that...
8. Easiest person to buy for? SIL L and JJ
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Oh yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither. I'm so bad. I do LOVE receiving them though! :)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Must have been so bad I don't remember?? :)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Nationaly Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and whatever cheesy movie is playing on ABC Family or Falalalala Lifetime
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? all year
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not until this past Saturday night
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? Yep, lots of little clear ones but next year I think I'm mixing it up with big colored ones :) Retro Tree :)
17. Favorite Christmas song? One Silent Night, FFH
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel... CountryParents in the AM, MIL's for the day, sometimes back to CountryParents
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel that my Nannie T. gave me and I LOVE!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning, never EVER Christmas Eve! :(
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crazy Busy
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the trees that are teal blue and silver but my house is cream, cranberry and gold
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey of course
25. Favorite Christmas breakfast? CountryDad's
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? To enjoy my family
Merry Christmas! Jesus is the REAL Reason for the Season!

1 comment:

Janna said...

That was fun! I think I'll post it, too:-) Hey, thanks for having us last night... the party was fun and now we can put faces with all the names:-)