Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catching Up... Post 2 of 2

Guess who surprised EVERYONE and came home for her spring break!?!!? :) YAHOOOOO!!! GA IS HOME GA IS HOME!!! On Tuesday we had plans to have LJC and her honey over for dinner...I asked GA to come too and when I ran into (not literally) Kschnides on the road that day I called to see if she wanted to come and hang out with her bud too! :) We had a GREAT time... and did a project to boot...
well... SOME of us did... some of us played the baby card and hung out with Minnie instead of creating something "Crafty" :) ah well... someone had to do it :)
GA and I had seen these bracelets on this blog ~ I made a phone call to a local upholstery shop to see if they had any leather scraps, of course enlisted MIL's help with sewing supplies :) and we were OFF.... We needed the Husband for the FIRE... oh yes... there was FIRE involved.
a blow torch even :) AS I look at this pic I wonder to myself... should we have gotten a signed permission slip before allowing her to use a blow torch?? :)
nah... they look like they can handle it :)
the chaos that is "creative"

and the finished products...
all VERY proud of ourselves! :) A great night with GREAT people... I LOVE a houseful! :)

No comments: