Friday, March 18, 2011

BEFORE / AFTER

BEFORE: I was a little TIRED of the prints behind the kitchen table. They were fine for a while... like 9 years A WHILE...but I was just in the mood for something DIFFERENT. BRIGHTER. FUN. Different.
Brighter. More fun!

AFTER.
Not a HUGE change. But enough that I am happy with it. I didn't have to spend any $$ updating my current curtains which I do still love and I bought the material at "I should have bought it when I saw it at...." for LESS than I would have spent on a yd of my dear Amy Butler at the local quilt store. Granted I didn't GET Amy Butler but I'm happy with my purchase and I even have enough leftover to do someTHING else with. I'll keep yah posted :)

9 comments:

Mama H said...

Ooooh la la.....I LOVE IT!!! They look great! You've got such an eye for things like that. When it comes time for me to pick out fabric for the nursery, will you come with me??????

Country Mouse said...

SURE! IF we can go back to that row that I fell in LOVE with at the store :) SUCH cute stuff! :)

~ Laurie said...

I have material...will you make some for my dining room wall???? PLEASE???? Tell me what else I need to buy!

Country Mouse said...

LC ~ I covered existing art I already had...do you have something like that or can DC make just a cheap-o wooden frame for them? I used double sided tape :) but if you have wood we can staple...

~ Laurie said...

we must experiment...I bought cheap frames @ the dollar store, and sprayed one black...now I need to figure out how to get them in there... curious though ~ what size are those? I think I should have bought bigger frames for mine

Country Mouse said...

Oooooo Laurie, I COVERED the art... kinda like wrapping a present. If you don't mind not seeing your frames what you have would TOTALLY work.

Collected Peace said...

I jsut bought BOTH of those fabrics....along with many others...today at that great store! My boys sing the commercial song all the time!

Heather said...

ack! whoops...this is Heather, NOT Mitch...he only pays for the fabric, he doesn't pick it out ;) lol!

Country Mouse said...

:) $$ much like Husband, Heather :) I LOVE that whole line! :) SO stinkin' cute!!! :)