Monday, March 21, 2011

Uh...Whoopsie...

I was flipping through pictures on my camera yesterday (Saturday) in the car with Husband. I said... "did I ever blog about Robbie and Danica's visit??" His response.. "I don't remember seeing it" OOOOO ~ whoopsie! :) How could I forget the PA cousins trip NORTH!?!? Especially when the pics include the little gem they REALLY came to see!?!? :)
This of course was the fateful day BEFORE JJ, the CountryRents, and I all came down with the stomach bug. BLECK. But don't we look so happy and UNAWARE? :)

We had a great visit, enjoyed having them at our church and catching up on a whole different way of life since they have moved south.
Robbie now teaches at a private school where housing is provided for them, they eat in a dining hall that serves local meat and produce and most of it organic and everything they could ever want or need is 10 minutes away. Quite different and quite nice :) I wonder if they need a math or PE teacher, HUSBAND...


2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

I love that Mainahs consider PA south. *giggle*

Related: YES! Move to PA. That's only 10 hours from me! Do it!!! PLEASE? :)

Anonymous said...

Couple things...

*You can see mischief in Country Dad's eyes while he holds up bunny fingers....hahahaha...I love it!

*Local food prepared for them. WOW!!! That's awesome...what a great opportunity for his family! :)