Saturday, March 5, 2011

day 25 - what I would find in your bag

ah the bag....Husband can NEVER find anything in it :) truth be told... 1/2 the time I can't either...

Right now:

nail file
sanitizing hand cream
jelly beans
pens
floss
sunglasses
a brownie ~ that Mama H didn't eat yesterday in Marshall's :)
keys
wallet
tampon
various lip covers....ie chapstick, gloss, stick
tweezers
an appt card for Minnie's next Dr appt in June (ON.MY.BIRTHDAY)
a Target receipt
a mini mirror from HB when she moved out of her FIRST home uh....12+ years ago
small pad of paper
bottle of advil, tylenol
a few elastics, bobby pins and hair clips
gum
1/2 an eaten pack of PB crackers because someone needed a "nack" at the store
granola bar wrapper
old shopping list
gift cards
coupons
and a list that I keep track of presents that we have purchased for upcoming bdays and Christmas throughout the year! :)

P.S. Yes, Tracy Michele I AM cleaning OUT my bag right NOW! :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

I wanted to give Minnie the option to 'nack' on the brownie if she wanted to...hahahaha

TracyMichele said...

HAHAHAHA. As I was reading that I was getting hives. I almost booked a flight north to organize that disaster! LOL.

But in the honor of full disclosure I need to tell you I currently have a stick, a rock and a plastic frog in my bag. All placed there (unknowingly by me of course) by the sweetest little collector of utterly useless things you will ever meet.