Monday, March 7, 2011

A Playdate with our friend Myles!!

from Minnie's perspective... :)

my friend Myles came all the way from TWO STATES over to visit with me on Thursday morning. I sure have missed him...I was especially excited that he brought "nacks"...
he didn't appear psyched when I tried to help myself...
his Mama tried to referee us...
but my friend Myles just wasn't having any of me trying to STEAL his food? I don't get it?
we worked it out so that he could hold ALL the snacks and the Mamas would just hand them to me...
he still wasn't really thrilled about that but I think he tolerated me...
or not...
there I went stealing his food again...
he was a MUCH bigger fan of me when I wasn't in the "nack" vicinity...
a MUCH bigger fan :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww We had SO much fun with our playdate. Next time we are up we will try to make another visit. Hopefully Myles will share his nacks better this time.

:)

xo Nikki and Myles