Wednesday, March 23, 2011

day 29 - favorite tv shows and why you like them

FRIENDS hands down. Favorite TV show of ALL time. I love ALL 10 seasons, I love ALL the characters and I love EVERY episode. Husband and I used to have a date every Thursday night at 8PM and now we are psyched that there are TWO HOURS of Friends on every night. Pretty soon I know we won't be ABLE to have it on with the little one picking up more and more of what is going on but I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Friends! :)
Other guilty pleasures:

This year we have been into American Idol but mostly because we love the judges! Who doesn't love Steven Tyler and JLo!?!? :)
During the day we listen to mostly Christian music but I do love Regis and Kelly when it works out that I'm folding laundry or something and I am SOOOO happy that Martha Stewart is back on TV :)

I'm addicted to House Hunters but mostly just the last 7 minutes so I can see what house they picked and how they decorated it since they moved it :)
I love most smut TV that is on E!TV. Please don't judge. I NEVER watch E! with the girl, not that it makes it any better :)

Food Network is one of my FAVORITE channels... Giada, Ina Garten and Paula Deen are like my BFF's :)
and... truth be told... Husband and I DO watch Wheel of Fortune MOST every night. :)

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

And then I saw the title to this post and thought, "Now CountryMouse will DEFINITELY be doing this one!". :)

My favorite Friends' lines:
"Still using it wrong, Joe" and "Your CURRENT cell phone, Phebes?"

hehe. Those still make me laugh.