Thursday, July 19, 2012

36 Weeks 1 Day

Net weight gain/loss: 41.2

Maternity clothes: Do I HAVE to?

Stretch marks: Yes ~ the skin is so stretched that it feels bruised and is SUPER itchy... but not PUPPS itchy... PHEW! :)
 
Belly button: OUT-ish

Sleep: I wish

Baby movement: Yes ~ and while it IS still the ONLY part I actually LIKE about being PG Miss B is pretty strong and that bum is still pushed right up. Some movements are taking my breath away

Food cravings: Popsicles, berries, lemonade 
 
Food aversions: Mexican and fries in my oven

What I miss: bending over, bladder control, my wedding set and sleeping more than 1.5 hours at a time

Looking forward to: What happened this week (7/19) at the Docs: thankfully we were fairly uneventful again this week... Miss B scored an 8/8 for all her tricks, her heart rate was 143 and my BP was 102/60.
 
My placenta grade did go from a 2 up to a 3 which is "normal" at this stage of the game but extra caution and advice was given in case I'm having any unexplained low blood sugars since it can "crap out" quickly...and I do have GBS so I'll have to do the 6 hours of IV antibiotic before she is born... AH-NOY-ING.
 
Big wig Doc P said I'm looking "fabulous" which apparently is not a compliment he gives often... and though we are not officially on the SCHEDULE ~ if Miss B hasn't come all on her own before the 9th they were on board with MY plan of going in that evening and having a baby nice and slow the next day :)
 
 

1 comment:

Mama H said...

PUPPS....oh my word...I forgot all about that!!!!