Thursday, July 26, 2012

37 Weeks 1 Day... OFFICALLY FULL-TERM!

Net weight gain/loss: +42.8

Maternity clothes: What's the point? They are too small at this point too...

Stretch marks: Yes ~ the skin is so stretched that it feels bruised and is SUPER itchy... NOT at all comfortable...
 
Belly button: OUT-ish

Sleep: I wish ~ I have had a couple of nights where I got a stretch from 3AM-6 and then dozing until 7 and that was PRETTY amazing!

Baby movement: Yes ~ seems like she's slowing a little bit but she is a strong gal

Food cravings: Nothing this week really... Husband tried to get me to come up with something for dinner last night and I honestly felt like NOTHING... I would have eaten anything, just didn't have a hankering for anything in particular... 
 
Food aversions: Mexican and fries in my oven

What I miss: bending over, bladder control, my wedding set and sleeping more than 1.5 hours at a time

Looking forward to: What happened this week (7/26) at the Docs: We did have a growth U/S today. It has been three weeks since THIS day and we were due for a check in. Thankfully we had Janet my fav. U/S tech who, I feel, really knows her job, has been doing it for more than 20 years and takes her time getting a bunch of different measurements to make sure she's getting a good average. Today Miss B weighed in at 7lbs 10oz and has "dropped" or rather stayed on TRACK with the growth curve she WAS on before all that chaos a few weeks ago. She's in the 78% and IF things go like I WANT them to she will be right about the same size as Minnie :) Her HR was 136, she scored 8/8 on all her tricks and my fluid was 21.5. My BP was 102/60 again and Betty was happy with no swelling to speak of :)
 
I will get "checked" next Thurs and provided I'm not walking around at 3cm+ Dr. P said MY wish is HIS command and I'm set for the night of Aug  9th. My RN Pam is on duty on 8/10 and I'd LOVE for her to be my support again this time. Of course all kinds of stuff can happen between now and then and this gal has a mind of her own just like her big sis so we'll see but if you can PLAN things like BIRTH that's our "plan" :)
 
I know I need to snag another belly pic but here's some of Miss B :) Creepy or Cool?? :) I can't tell.... 
 
 3-D pic of the bottom of her foot...

Pretty squished in there and clearly gaining weight in her cheeks just like her big sis :)
 3-D pic of her hand in front of her mouth...

1 comment:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

All cool, except the first hand pic is a little creepy.. ;)