Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A quick visit ~ Minnie meets Baby NC!

Today Minnie and I went to drop off all the freezer meals to Laura Jana and Don... it was the first day that we didn't have ANYTHING to do so we took advantage of it. One more thing off my check list :) Minnie was SO exicted on the way there to think that she got to see Baby NC who has "come out of Aunnie Lu-Lu's belly" and did I think that DON might be there and oh by the way... where was Shadow? :) It was a chatty ride for my girl and I that is for sure. The little man is sure SUPER cute and my girl was THRILLED to meet him...


I can't think too much about having my own pics likes these of my TWO GIRLS together or I start to get weepy. Darn these PG hormones...

but I sure do think she's gonna make the BEST big sister... :)