Thursday, July 12, 2012

35 Weeks and 1 Day

Net weight gain/loss: And we've hit a nice even 40lbs... WOW-ZERS

Maternity clothes: Uh... yah ~ course in this heat, call before you come... clothes are optional :)

Stretch marks: Yes though I don't think there are any new ones... they are itchy lately though

Belly button: OUT but might be flattening a bit??

Sleep: In 1.5 hour increments from 10PM until 6:30AM

Baby movement: Yes ~pretty strong and that bum is still pushed right up...the U/S techs have been having a hard time getting her to do big movements at my appts but I think that's because 1) she's pretty laid back and 2) this girl is a little camera shy still :)

Food cravings: Nothing too crazy... Popsicles but it's 85+ degrees... MINNIE is craving Popsicles :)
Food aversions: Mexican and fries in my oven

What I miss: bending over, bladder control, my wedding set and sleeping more than 1.5 hours at a time

Looking forward to: What happened this week (7/12) at the Docs: thankfully we were fairly uneventful this week... Miss B scored an 8/8 for all her tricks, her heart rate was 149 and my BP was 110/70. I was actually back to Betty this week and she reviewed my blood sugars and U/S results with my fav doc aka the head honcho and came back to say he is THRILLED with everything. My sugars are great, my U/S pics are fine and he is SUPER HAPPY. As I told Betty today, his opinion is the only one that matters at this point since he'll be the one that gives the eviction notice. :) Perhaps the evening of August 9th to have a baby on the 10th?? A girl can dream can't she?
I have all my U/S and RN visits set up through the 9th and it really IS flying by at this point... She will be here before we know it and life will be forever changed once again :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo happy to hear such a good report!!!!! Love u