Tuesday, January 5, 2010

All.Done.

One life-altering teenie tiny person
Two major hospital deductibles
One dog that has had a bout with the "C" word and a leg removed
One major vet bill
One head gasket that needs to been replaced in my car which will come with one major mechanic bill
One tooth to be repaired which will come with one major dental bill
One VERY GASSY teenie tiny person, who cried all day in pain yesterday breaking her Mama's heart....
One sheet of paper keeping track of everything the Mama is eating to try and cut out anything that is bothering the teenie tiny
One call to the peditrician and waiting on a call back....

and now...now we have TWO dead mice... in addition to all the other LIVE mice that are no doubt in my basement, downstairs and probably my BED at this point....

I'm.all.done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sending you a gigantic hug my love! Anytime you want, I would love to come and cuddle with you, Reebsie, or Minnie Mouse....maybe all at once! I know that you are a woman in demand so I try (doesn't always work...) to be patient so that I don't consume all your time....I am trying to share you! xoxoxo
- Laura

Anonymous said...

Ummm....mice. I left to RI and came back to mouse poop on my counter! Set sticky traps with pb on each side of it on the counter, came home from a night away and the jerk face toilet bugs ate the peanut butter and left me a treat right where the PB was on the counter as a thank you! I took a picture. I hate being outsmarted by MICE! They are getting the last laugh and are refusing to be caught. I DESPISE THEM AND AT this point, do need feel they deserve the Have A Heart Trap!
- Laura

Mama H said...

Ooooooh, now I get it....the comment on my blog about mice. Oh my. Tell me, how does a Country Mouse like yourself not like the other little mice that have come to visit?!? Apparently they heard about your OPEN DOOR policy. *wink* Perhaps they came to check things out and see if you REALLY have that type of policy....hahahaha.