Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two MONTHS!!

Minnie,

Today you are two months old!! Thankfully I was kinda prepared for how fast the time goes because of watching all 8 of your cousins get bigger by the second...but it still kinda snuck up on me...
  • I love how snuggly you are ~ since I am not and I prayed for you to be :)
  • I love when we have to wake you out of your car seat and your little bum scrunches up and you lift your arms to stretch....
  • I LOVE your "million dollar" smile
  • I love that you are starting to talk to us with coos and animation
  • I love how you are following me around a room
  • I love how your cousins are quickly becoming your favorite people because they talk to you and entertain you
  • I love your baby smell
  • I love your sweet soft cheeks
  • I love the winey grunting noise you make when you are getting sleepy
  • I love that you are starting to grow out of your crying all day everyday :)
  • I love how LONG you are and how petite, even if EVERYONE says how small you are :) you are the perfect size for you!
  • I love that you are starting to sleep for longer stretches at night, even making it through the night a few times...
  • I love that you like to be busy and out and about like your Dad and I... you loved the basketball games we took to you this past week (until you started to get tired) and you are always a great sport about going to the Wal*Marts :)
You are getting to be such a BIG (age wise of course... :) girl and we are so proud of you for all your accomplishments the past two months. Ok, who are we kidding. Mostly just the not crying all the time, smiling and sleeping through the night but hey...those are MAJOR accomplishments for a 2 month old and we are VERY proud :)

5 comments:

Momma S said...

We need a like button for blogs! ~LIKE~ ;-)

Country Mouse said...

'bout 'magine Mama H

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Happy 2 MONTHS Minnie!!! Keep up the good work! - JJ

Anonymous said...

come on lets up date c d